Copy for the About London Business School page of the website:
London Business School in 360°
Dynamic. Cosmopolitan. Diverse. You’ll find all the energy of London – its cultural richness and spirit of innovation – right here on our London campus. Take a look around in this 360° tour.
Welcome to London Business School
Dynamic. Cosmopolitan. Diverse. You’ll find all the energy of London – its cultural richness and spirit of innovation – right here on our main campus opposite the glorious Regent’s Park.
Right in the heart of the UK’s capital city and Travelcard Zone 1, Sussex Place is home to our very first building – a Grade II-listed property designed in the early 1820s by the architect responsible for Buckingham Palace, John Nash. Now known as the Ratcliffe Building, its lecture theatres and classrooms offer sweeping views of the neighbouring Regent’s Park, which was also designed by Nash, along with the area surrounding Marylebone and London Business School.
Our Sussex Place campus remains part of the Crown Estate and we’ve been delighted to welcome members of the Royal Family to official building openings over the years.
Business education designed for impact
Be open to change, innovation and big thinking. To new experiences and diverse perspectives. We offer a rich and innovative portfolio of in-person programmes, and a selection of online courses in a range of innovative formats, bringing the true LBS experience to our participants both in London and around the world. With an unrivalled ability to deliver learning globally, we equip individuals, teams and organisations with the skills they need to thrive.
Copy for an information brochure about one of LBS’s executive education programmes:
Become an inspiring leader
Transition from an individual contributor to a high-performing team leader, with all the skills and frameworks you need to inspire and engage your people.
What you learn
This is a highly practical programme designed to help you unlock your leadership potential and have an immediate impact on your organisation.
Three key themes run through the programme, each developing a vital set of skills needed to lead teams successfully:
Leadership: Undergo a personality assessment for a unique insight into your leadership style and the effect your approach has on others.
Teams: Learn about the behaviours that build a collaborative and supportive team environment and develop your social awareness to successfully manage conflict.
Delivering results: Build a skillset to get results through others with team exercises, leadership simulations, case discussions, negotiation, coaching, influencing and action planning.
How you learn
On this intensive five-and-a-half-day course based in central London, you are immersed in an interactive and collaborative learning environment. Hone your personal leadership approach during one-on-one coaching sessions, and practical business skills, simulations and group work build your capability to hold your own when leading others.
- Our globally acclaimed faculty arms you with a toolkit for the real-world, giving you instantly applicable skills to face current and future challenges, to make for a smooth and successful leadership transition.
- Immerse yourself in team simulations to put your learning into action for instant results.
- Leave with a tailored action plan that gives you a clear focus on your return to work so you can hit the ground running in your new leadership role.
Your learning experience
Our approach to learning is embedded in real-world, practical application of sound academic theories.
Leading Teams for Emerging Leaders gives you hands-on experience of working in face-to-face and virtual teams. Guided support from skilled coaches builds a sense of your personal value and boosts your confidence in your leadership capabilities.
- Before you start, complete the NEO PI-R personality assessment to help build your self-awareness.
- With your diverse peer group, develop cross-cultural leadership insights and share experiences, building on the knowledge you gain from our outstanding faculty.
- Through project planning exercises, case studies, group exercises, and team simulation, apply your new skills and knowledge in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Develop your social awareness and self-knowledge to understand your purpose as a new leader.
- Reflect on your learning and gain from a personalised experience, with individual coaching, peer-to-peer discussion and journaling.
- Towards the end of the week join your small peer group where you commit to implementing your action plans.
Is it right for me?
This programme is ideal for those who are in or about to take on their first leadership role. Most participants have some management experience (usually less than five years) while some are just gearing up to take on a leadership role.
- Decision-makers with limited in-person and virtual management experience.
- Individuals who wish to adjust their leadership style and acquire new tools to lead effective teams.
Copy for LinkedIn carousel post:
“Data science has the potential to transform the fortunes of an organisation. It is crucial that today’s business leaders are equipped to leverage and extract value from data to drive impact”
Opening frame: Four reasons to join our Data Science in Business Intelligence course
Frame 1: Data is everywhere. Data islands no longer exist in an organisation
Frame 2: Using data science to make business decisions is fundamental to success
Frame 3: The rules of engagement have changed. Future leaders need to understand how to work in a data-driven world
Frame 4: To ask the right questions and command respect, you need the technical knowledge
Closing frame: Discover more at london.edu/dsbi